Here I go a-building again! This time, I built a chair to make observing with my new ‘scope a little more comfortable. Here is a page describing the chair, and the building of it. Next project will be an observing table, to hold charts, eyepieces and various paraphenalia.
- An Old Ghost Could Come Back to Haunt
- This is a Leader?
- The Next Four Years – Just Like the Last Four Only More So
- High Tide on Main Street – An Intervention
- Obama Takes a Dive?
- Obama, Or the Idea Of Obama?
- The Incident
- Time to Hit the RESET Button!
- Pete’s Gulch
- Willful Ignorance
- Rainbow Pie, A Redneck Memoir
- New Atheism, Accommodationism, and Humanism in a World Gone Mad – Part Three
- New Atheism, Accommodationism, and Humanism in a World Gone Mad – Part Two
- New Atheism, Accommodationism, and Humanism in a World Gone Mad – Part One
- A Chapter – By – Chapter Overview of “Powerless No Longer.”